Monday, March 5, 2018

Mini album in shabby chic style

Hi you all.....

It's my turn to bring some inspiration today.
I have a mini album for you and in front is an digital image which you can find >>>Here....


This is an valentine image...steampunk.....but you can use it for more than just Valentine.
I did make a little album and she looks fantastic with all the laces.....
I think this is real shabby chic......don't you think so?


This is one of the "pages".....all designpapers are from my stash. Older papers but so beautiful to use.


And the next pages.....It does have a spring feeling.....maybe a bit easter...... and all with my favourite laces. Plony-style....lace....flowers....pearls..... I love to work with these items.....in combination with the Besties digital images it brings my shabby chic looked creations.


I hope you are inspired by my todays creation and I wish you a lot of crafting and coloring fun.

xxx Plony

No comments:

Post a Comment